We are pleased that you are interested in our company. The protection of your data is of primary importance to us.
The processing of your personal data is done in conformity with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and with the national data protection regulations applicable to us. By way of our Data Privacy Statement, we wish to inform you amongst other matters about the collection and storage of your personal data, about the nature and purpose of its use as well as of your rights concerning your data.
1. Name and contact data of the controller for data processing
This Data Privacy Statement applies to data processing by:
Martin Metallverarbeitung GmbH
Am Hummelsberg 6
96237 Ebersdorf OT Kleingarnstadt
Telephone: +49 (0) 95 62/94 02-0
The responsible party is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (names, email addresses, etc.).
2. Data protection officer
Compliance with data protection regulations is constantly monitored in your interest by our external data protection officer Mr. Gerhard Kiesl. If you wish information or clarifications, please contact him directly:
VdS Berater für Cyber Security
An der Leite 16
Telefon: +49 9548 982027-0
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of its use
a) upon a visit to our website
Upon accessing our website information is automatically transmitted to the server of our website through the browser used on your terminal. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and is stored until automatic erasure:
- IP address of the enquiring computer
- Date and time of the access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Website from which access ensues (Referrer-URL)
- Browser used and if applicable the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The referenced data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- assuring a smooth connection to the website
- assuring a comfortable use of our website
- analysis of the system security and stability as well as
- for additional administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interest ensues from the above listed purposes for data collection. In no event do we used collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) upon messages to our email address or via our contact form
If you send enquiries to our email address or via our contact form, your indications including those contact data provided by you for processing your enquiry and for follow-up enquiries are stored by us. The criterion for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. The corresponding data are routinely deleted after expiration of the period if no longer required for contract performance or contract initiation.
Data processing for the purpose of contact initiation with us ensues pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
However, data transmission on the internet is subject to risks: information that you send to us per email which is not encrypted and not signed is not protected from access or manipulation by third parties and can be read, stored and misused during transmission. The confidentiality and actual reception of these emails are not ensured. Accordingly, please do not send us any confidential information without the use of an encryption program and, if applicable, please contact us at first per telephone.
c) privacy on applications
The controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application process. The processing can also be done electronically. This is especially the case if an applicant submits the corresponding application documents to our company electronically, for example by e-mail or via a web form on the website. If our company concludes a contract of employment with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of the employment relationship in compliance with the legal requirements. If our company does not conclude a contract of employment with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted 6 months after notification of the rejection decision, provided that deletion does not conflict with any other legitimate interests of the controller. Other legitimate interest in this sense, for example, a burden of proof in a procedure under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
The processing of data for the purpose of carrying out the application process is carried out according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies." They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device's memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
Cookies which are necessary to allow electronic communications or to provide certain functions you wish to use (such as the shopping cart) are stored pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1, letter f of DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies to ensure an optimized service provided free of technical errors. If other cookies (such as those used to analyze your surfing behavior) are also stored, they will be treated separately in this data privacy statement.
6. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than the following listed purposes does not take place.
We disclose your personal data to third parties only if:
- You have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
- The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding protected interest in the non-disclosure of your data
- The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is in the interest of the user-friendliness of our website and the improvement of our offer and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding protected interest in the non-disclosure of your data.
- A statutory obligation exists for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- Disclosure is legally permitted and is necessary for the performance of a contract with you pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
7. Your Rights
You have the following rights:
- pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw your consent granted to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to obtain information on your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information on the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period of storage, the existence of the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing or to object, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data where the personal data are not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or completion of your personal data stored with us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to obtain the erasure of your personal data stored with us if the processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, on grounds of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful and you oppose its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand the transmission of those data to another controller;
- if your personal data are processed on the basis of a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your special situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the later case you have a general right to object which shall be implement by us without any indication of a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw or to object, an email to the above mentioned email address is sufficient; and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data is not lawful. As a rule you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority at your habitual residence or place of work or our place of business. A list of the competent supervisory authority and their contact details can be found on the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
8. Data security
For reasons of security, our website uses a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. You can recognise whether an individual page of our internet site is encrypted on the closed depiction of the key or lock symbol on the status bar of your browser.
In addition, we make use of suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with the development of technology.
9. Plugins and Tools
Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
10. Validity of and amendments to this Data Privacy Statement
This Data Privacy Statement is currently valid as at May 2018.
As a result of the development of our website and services, or on the basis of altered statutory or administrative requirements, it may become necessary to amend this Data Privacy Statement. You can access and print out the currently valid Data Privacy Statement at any time at our website.